Pages

Wednesday, 14 April 2010

my list

I guess this is a list of things I would love to do in my lifetime. As you can see some are more serious than others! It's rather long, so I will try and double as many as these up as possible. If there's exciting things on your list please share them with me! They might spark some more ideas!


1. Learn sax
*learning
2. Stand on the steps of St. Peters (Aug 2008)
3. Ride in a hot air balloon, preferably linked to number 26. 
4. Send a message in a bottle
5. Get a tattoo (May 2007)
6. Write a book and have it published
7. Put my name on something
8. Grow my own garden
9. Cook and eat something I've grown
10. See the Northern Lights
11. Stand in the Colloseum (Aug 2008)
12. Learn Italian
13. Swim in the ocean (July 2006)
14. See my name in lights
15. Snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef
16. Set foot on each of the seven continents
17. Ride an elephant
18. Stand at the top of the Empire Estate Building
19. See New York lit up at Christmas
20. Look up at the ceiling of the Sistine chapel (Aug 2008)
21. Grow my nails.
22. Tread grapes in Tuscany
23. Stand in the poppy fields in Florence
24. Have a family
25. Safari in the Serengeti
26. Sell one my paintings
27. Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon
28. See the Mona Lisa at The Louvre
29. Gondola ride and kiss under the Sighs bridge.
30. Go to the opera in Milan
31. Attend at least one major sporting event
32. Shower in a waterfall.
33. Make fire!
34. Drive a convertible with the top down and music blaring.
35. Go deep-sea fishing and eat my catch.
36. Watch the sunset over Ayers Rock
37. Photograph an engendered species
38 Walk the Great Wall in China (seven wonders)
39. Fly a kite
40. Sit in a Maclaren F1.
41. Go back to school and study Art history.
42. Climb a mountain
43. Spend time in Paradise, NZ
44. See the Cherry Blossoms around the Tidal Basin in Washington, DC in full bloom
45. Times Square on New Year's Day
46. Bora Bora...:)
47. Stand in the Amazon Rainforest
48 Visit The Uffizi, Florence
49. The Taj Mahal, India
50. See Mount Rushmore
51. Adopt.
52. See Muse in concert
53. See Christ the Redeemer in Rio
54. Spend time in another country to serve not holiday. 
 One day I'll work out how to make this a separate page, with a link in the side bar, so that when I achieve something and need to mark it off I don't have to keep reposting! If you know how to do this I would be muchly grateful for your help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment